There has been a massively mixed response towards todays announcement of Groovin’ The Moo 2012’s lineup.
So therefore, I thought I’d take you through the lineup in typical wanker PPIB style for those who don’t understand who they’re actually going to be travelling to Bendigo or whatever other shitholes this festival goes to.
By the way, I’m not telling which artist I’m talking about. So you’re going to have to guess.
(HINT: It’s in Alphabetical Order, ya big stoopid.)
- Biggest douche in Australia
- had that one song that did good in the hottest 100 that year.
- massive guy who can’t sing, but tries hard anyway
- why did Modular even sign you?
- Australia’s Matt & Kim
- i don’t know why people get excited over you anymore?
- copy other peoples shit, then rap horribly over it. congrats dudes, you made it!
- at least it’s not Alexisonfire
- German bangers. Although the crowd will only know one song.
- why breaking up after one album and then coming back works for a band
- Triple J Unearthed hype band. Rightly so
- how can you play one song for a 40 min timeslot?
- Australian Hip-Hop that won’t die
- would’ve been a massive addition if this was 2005
- she did that song with Gotye
- an artist that hasn’t been to Aus before and is actually rad. FUCK YES.
- every indie bitch’s sexual fantasy
- well guess what mate? You can’t make beats and you certainly can’t sing. Oh and you’re a fat ugly Greek man.I fucking hate you
- pretty solid act. pity no one will see them
- they better do an AVDJ set. And i better see a Breakfast Club reference
- sadly, they’re a more talented and genuine act than half this lineup
- bunch of washed up black guys singing about pussy they no longer get
- a couple of rad dogs DJing properly
- another Triple J Unearthed hype act. cept, they ain’t great
- stoner dudes who don’t care about the festival one bit. LOVE YOU
So there you go. Groovin The Moo. You ain’t so great. But I’ll most likely see you there.